During the program, you will learn from the diverse experiences of faculty with real-world entrepreneurial practice, classmates, and guest speakers. You'll put your insights to the test via business simulations and pitch competitions. When you return to your academic institution after this immersive two-week program, you can immediately use entrepreneurship to create a positive impact in the classroom and beyond.
Program dates: July 23 - August 04, 2018
Participants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program. They must be able to speak and write in English proficiently and must be at least 18 years old.
Participants are responsible for round-trip airfare to Boston, MA and any personal expenses not included below:
- A 2-week academic program.
- Shared guest room with bath at the award-winning Babson Executive Conference Center from Sunday, July 22 until Friday, August 3.
- Three meals per week day at BECC, campus dining hall, or via meal voucher at off-site outings.
- Sessions to be held in classrooms on Babson College campus.
- Welcome reception with food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transportation to the city of Boston for exploration.
- Transportation to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets.
- Transportation to and from Logan Airport (one assigned pick up & drop off for the program).
- Certificate of participation from Babson College upon completion of the program.
Contact: Nan Covert
Applications must be made through the program's website, before June 18.