Study in Uruguay


Students who remain in Uruguay for more than one year must apply for temporary residence at Dirección Nacional de Migración (the national immigration office).

The process may require the legalization and translation of documents as well as medical exams.

The International Office can guide you in this process, but before traveling you should contact the consulate of Uruguay in your home country for information regarding the procedure and the documents you must bring to Uruguay.

International Admissions - Universidad ORT Uruguay